Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Yesterday was a big day in my studio: not only did I return from my workshop w/ Deborah Paris, but my paintings, brushes, paintings and frames arrived home from their travels too!

Most notably, my canoe painting - above - arrived home framed in a gorgeous hand made frame from Mountains Edge Frames! Check them out here. This one is perfect for my painting. It's a dark, strong and simple presentation. I love it - thank you Steve!

And my apologies for my blog post title: this is what we've said for decades when we return from a trip. I can't help myself.

Comments

Deborah Paris said…
It looks wonderful! Thanks for the mention.
Judy Fuller said…
gorgeous canoe. Pretty in all stages.
kat said…
welcome home. it's neat to see all your canvases lined up like that.
Lisa McShane said…
Thanks - I love the frame and am fond of the painting.

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite love poem - West Wind 2 by Mary Oliver

#artinthetimeofcorona

My favorite art inventory system