A Rose for Haiti

Rosa Moyesii 'Highdownensis'. Oil on Gessobord. 5" x 7".

This week we've all been dismayed by the earthquake in Haiti. Like me, I bet you've thought about how you can help.

I'm doing 2 things:

1. I'm donating this painting to the effort. That's right, it's for sale on ebay and 100% of the proceeds go to the Haiti Relief effort. Please consider bidding. This is Rosa Moyesii 'Highdownensis' - the flower that came before last week's winter rose hips. It's grows in tough places. An apt contribution to the enormous need in Haiti.

2. I'm participating in a worldwide art auction, 140 Hours for Haiti. This is a big effort that goes live on January 29th. So more later on that. If you're an artist - please visit the website to join this worldwide effort!

Please bid today - the reserve on this auction is just 99 cents - so dive right in and join with me in sending a donation to Haiti. That's right, you bid, we donate, and you get a lovely painting. It's unframed, varnished and measures 5" x 7".

The auction closes January 20, 2010 so bid soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite love poem - West Wind 2 by Mary Oliver

#artinthetimeofcorona

My favorite art inventory system