Works in Progress Part 1

Studio Shelves in the afternoon light

It's been an exceptionally busy couple of weeks in my studio, what with the Daily Painting Challenge with Ruthie V., the class from Deborah Paris on Tonalism, and an upcoming show.

Yes! A show of Local Landscapes at the Blue Horse Gallery. Very excited about that.

So I thought I'd take a breath and show you what I've been working on. Because of the nature of indirect painting, I have many works in progress. Some are quite promising. Over the next few days I'll post some photos of my work so you can see what all I've been up to.

First up is a shot of my studio shelves, above. Yes it's not a great picture but you can see where I put all my many wet small panels and canvases. It's a mix of recent Daily Paintings and the panels in progress for the class. Yes, some are upside down, some are sideways, some are in front of others. But it's functional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite love poem - West Wind 2 by Mary Oliver

#artinthetimeofcorona

My favorite art inventory system