Lake Padden Mini-Series Part 1!

Padden Reflections 1. Oil on Linen Panel. 6" x 8".

Last night I finished watching the PBS mini-series 'Emma'. Fabulous! So this is my version of a mini-series. There are 3. In this mini-series I'm experimenting with different temperatures of underpainting. No doubt, you'll see little difference!

This also began as an underpainting for a thinly glazed painting. But...since it's nearly all water and sky, who can tell? Just the hills in the background are glazed. Everything else is directly painted.

Of note, this is number 29 for the year. I'm a fan of numbers, deliverables, accountability, all that, so I'll keep you posted throughout the year. 29! Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite love poem - West Wind 2 by Mary Oliver

#artinthetimeofcorona

My favorite art inventory system