3 Different Pears

3 Different Pears. 6 x 8. Oil on Linen Panel.

Well, I've been finding and painting more pears this week. In this painting are two bosc pears and an almost-ripe bartlett. I struggled with this one a bit.

Not really sure yet what I think of it except that I cannot love every painting equally.

But this one answers a dear friend's question of whether or not I would support integration of pears. Apparently yes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful!

So firm, yet sweet & succulent, almost sort of like a floosescent pear yet a bit more fruity. An integrated threesome too! Any three fruits that can get together must have a good sense of taste to pose au naturelle for you Lisa.

All my other fruity friends are very pleased.

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite art inventory system

My favorite love poem - West Wind 2 by Mary Oliver

Art Inventory Systems: here's what I've tried