On to Similkameen!

Klipchuk, Highway 20. Oil on Canvas. 16 x 20.

I've started painting the Similkameen series and what better way to start than with a painting of the road between my home and the Loomis?

Actually, this is the road home, heading west on Highway 20, just past Klipchuk. The fall colors were starting and a storm was coming in. It was soft and beautiful.

This is my first post in more than a week. I've been delayed by politics. My husband is running for the Whatcom County Council (he was on for 8 years and loves it) and I've been helping out with mail pieces and TV and voter lists. Another kind of creative work but now that's drawing to a close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite love poem - West Wind 2 by Mary Oliver

#artinthetimeofcorona

My favorite art inventory system