Peaches

August Peaches. Oil on Linen. 6 x 8.

This week has been fun because my son has been painting with me in my studio! He asked me to teach him to paint, as his drawings have always been prolific and exceptional, and he's considering an application to art school. We decided to try a still life first so we went to the store to find beautiful fruit. We brought back peaches and plums and set up a few peaches in the studio.

I'd love to show you his work in progress, as it's really good, but he asked me to wait until its finished. Even though he'll never in a million years look at his mother's blog, I'll wait. But I do think it's brilliant.

Comments

loriann signori said…
What fun Lisa and a big compliment to you, his mom.

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite love poem - West Wind 2 by Mary Oliver

#artinthetimeofcorona

My favorite art inventory system